What cures Swedish Bitters?
Benefits of Treating With Folk Recipes
Natural Remedies work! Since the beginning of time, individuals have been depending on natural remedies.
It’s proved that almost every illness have a natural remedy. The most important advantages of natural remedies are:
Very easy to use with no side effects and they are prepared with no chemicals
Much milder on your body and you know exactly what ingredients are in your remedy
Natural Remedies Are Safer, Everyone Knows About The Negative Effects Of Drugs Overuse
What cures Swedish Bitters?
1. To dispel pain and dizziness and to strengthen brain and memory, smell a swab, soaked into Swedish Bitters, or put a moistened cloth on your forehead.
2. They help against cloudy eyes and remove redness and pain, even if the eyes are inflamed, cloudy and hazy. They also remove stains.
3. It cures rashes and flesh-wounds of any kind, if well moistened.
4. For toothache, pour a tablespoon of these herbs in a glass of water and hold it for a while in your mouth.
5. Canker sores or any other disabilities can be frequently moistened with these drops.
6. If difficult to swallow, you can take Swedish bitters, three times a day. Drink slowly, for better effect!
7. During abdominal crisis, take a tablespoon.
8. When have colic, take three full tablespoons - slowly, one by one. Soon after that, you will feel relief.
9. It cools the liver, eliminate all diseases in the stomach and flatulence, help if you have constipation.
10. Swedish bitters is great remedy against indigestion.
11. It helps if you are bilious. Pain will disappear soon, if take a full tablespoon of these herbs every day, and before bed time make compresses with them.
12. If you have dropsy, take morning and evening by a full tablespoon of the drops, deluted in a small amount of white wine, for six weeks.
Coconut oil, also known as the “tree of life” has a great number of useful properties - antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant etc. It has many more uses (of course) and must have it at home, especially - cold pressed and organic.
Make your dream skin ...
1.You can reduce the appearance of age spots, wrinkles and varicose veins, as rubbing daily coconut oil over the affected areas. Coconut oil is similar in composition to the oils inside your skin and stimulates the growth of new skin cells.
2. Use coconut oil before and after shave, and you’ll reduce irritation and redness of the skin.
3. Mix coconut oil with an equal amount of sugar or fine sea salt, and get a great mixture for rubbing out the whole body. Add some essential oils (peppermint or rose) to create your own favorite flavor.
4. Smear your body with coconut oil, immediately after a shower, to achieve incredible softness. Apply it over dry areas, such as elbows and feet.
5. Remove makeup with a cotton swab, soaked in coconut oil. Your face will feel fresh and clean.
6. Coconut oil is absorbed into the deepest layers of the skin, without clogging pores. It is the perfect moisturizer, that heals injuries and prevents the effects of psoriasis, eczema and acne.
7. Coconut oil helps reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Apply gently around the eyes, before sleep.
8. Applying a layer of coconut oil on the strong chapped lips, relieves dryness and accelerates healing. If applied daily over lips, coconut oil makes them elastic and protects from the sun!
9. Insect bites, fresh tattoos and other superficial skin lesions are healed faster with coconut oil. Coconut oil applied on damaged areas of the skin, protects it from bacteria, while stimulating the growth of new skin and rapid healing. It has great flavor and is safe for people of any age and with any type of skin.
10. If you are sunbathing, use coconut oil instead of other products for getting tan. It keeps skin moisture and protects it from damage. Sun is helpful and stimulates the production of vitamin D - but do not overdo sun exposure.
What Trigger Allergic Rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is associated with inflammation of the nose lining and paranasal sinuses.
This can cause sneezing, itching, nasal congestion, runny nose and penetration of mucus (secretion) in the back of the throat. Sometimes rhinitis can be caused by respiratory tract infections (viruses, colds).
The risk of developing allergic rhinitis is much larger in people who suffer from asthma or those with a family history. Allergic rhinitis can developed at any age, although most people develop it in childhood or youth years.
Approximately 20% of the world's population suffer from allergic rhinitis.
Causes of allergic rhinitis
It is caused by tiny substances called allergens, that trigger allergic reactions. They can provoke different responses in individual patients - asthma (lungs), allergic conjunctivitis (skin), etc.
This allergic reaction is obtained in response to the activation of two types of inflammatory cells-fatty and basophils ones. They cause congestion in the nose, sneezing, itching and runny nose.
Kinds of allergic rhinitis
Seasonal – it appears during specific season (related to pollen, grasses and weeds).
Year-round - provoked by mites, cockroaches, spores from fungi and molds, dust. This type of rhinitis is usually treated much more difficult.
Although rhinitis is often associated with problems in the nose, the vast majority of patients have complained of itching and leakage of viscous secretion of the eyes, flowing a colorless liquid at the back of the throat (continuously formed sputum) and problems ears (feeling constantly clogged).
Here is the entire spectrum of symptoms:
nose - leakage of watery substance from nose, blocked nasal passages and paranasal sinuses, sneezing and itchy eyes (feeling mist to the eyes), internal itch in ears and nose, facial pressure in the forehead / sinus ( especially when changing air pressure and weather).
eyes - itching, redness, feeling that there is grit in them, slightly bluish skin under the eyes.
throat and ears - sore throat and ears, tingling and itching in the ears, hoarseness
sleep - with frequent waking during the night, breathing through the mouth, feeling fatigue during the day, reluctance to work
Diagnosis of allergic rhinitis
Your doctor will ask questions about:
Your doctor may start skin test to detect common allergens.