In order to function well, lymphatic system must be in very good condition. Millions of people around the world are struggling with sluggish and slow lymphatic system. This is because it is clogged by waste products and fat. The lymphatic system is closely related to our immune system. Speed with which operates the immune system depends on the bad or good function of lymph.
- drink plenty of water (every kilogram weight is related to 30 ml. of water). For example, you weigh 80 kg. x 30 ml. = 2.4 l. To every 2 liters of water put a pinch of sea salt.
- get plenty of exercise, walk at least 20 minutes, three times a week
- aerobics, stretching, yoga, deep breathing
- use trampoline, or jumping at home
- enhance circulatory as clench both hands into a fist and release (20 times) and 20 times bending and unbending feet