Coconut oil, also known as the “tree of life” has a great number of useful properties - antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant etc. It has many more uses (of course) and must have it at home, especially - cold pressed and organic.
Make your dream skin ...
1.You can reduce the appearance of age spots, wrinkles and varicose veins, as rubbing daily coconut oil over the affected areas. Coconut oil is similar in composition to the oils inside your skin and stimulates the growth of new skin cells.
2. Use coconut oil before and after shave, and you’ll reduce irritation and redness of the skin.
3. Mix coconut oil with an equal amount of sugar or fine sea salt, and get a great mixture for rubbing out the whole body. Add some essential oils (peppermint or rose) to create your own favorite flavor.
4. Smear your body with coconut oil, immediately after a shower, to achieve incredible softness. Apply it over dry areas, such as elbows and feet.
5. Remove makeup with a cotton swab, soaked in coconut oil. Your face will feel fresh and clean.
6. Coconut oil is absorbed into the deepest layers of the skin, without clogging pores. It is the perfect moisturizer, that heals injuries and prevents the effects of psoriasis, eczema and acne.
7. Coconut oil helps reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Apply gently around the eyes, before sleep.
8. Applying a layer of coconut oil on the strong chapped lips, relieves dryness and accelerates healing. If applied daily over lips, coconut oil makes them elastic and protects from the sun!
9. Insect bites, fresh tattoos and other superficial skin lesions are healed faster with coconut oil. Coconut oil applied on damaged areas of the skin, protects it from bacteria, while stimulating the growth of new skin and rapid healing. It has great flavor and is safe for people of any age and with any type of skin.
10. If you are sunbathing, use coconut oil instead of other products for getting tan. It keeps skin moisture and protects it from damage. Sun is helpful and stimulates the production of vitamin D - but do not overdo sun exposure.
Benefits of Treating With Folk Recipes
Natural Remedies work! Since the beginning of time, individuals have been depending on natural remedies.
It’s proved that almost every illness have a natural remedy. The most important advantages of natural remedies are:
Very easy to use with no side effects and they are prepared with no chemicals
Much milder on your body and you know exactly what ingredients are in your remedy
Natural Remedies Are Safer, Everyone Knows About The Negative Effects Of Drugs Overuse