|Home remedy for acne|
That's why we have a great number of home remedies, and people use them daily very effectively for treating acne. Unfortunately, teens are most affected, but no one is insured, though.
- Simple and cheap method
- Nowadays less people use antibiotics to cure pimples
- Natural ingredients are always easy to reach in your house
One of the most effective herbal treatments for acne is the mixture of and lemon juice. Thus, you can cure the spots you have on your face. When you have blended the preparation, you can put it on your skin and rinse out it after about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, this will not cure your problem, immediately. It is very important regularly wash your face with the combination, to successfully eliminate the trouble. Apart from getting rid of acne, this can also lighten your skin.
2.Cucumbers, why not...
You can use cucumber on the inner wet side, and apply it before going to bed. Left it overnight. Make sure that pimples are saturated with moisture from the cucumber.
On the next morning, rinse out your face with water.
Orange peel is also great alternative.
3. Raspberry, Blackberry and Strawberry Leaves
Boil 50 gr. of strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry leaves into 1.5 liters of water for about 3-4 m. This awesome infusion will soothe your skin. It's a very effective home remedy for acne.
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is know for its antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal healing properties. Apply it to your face by clean cotton.
Caution! Thin down it with water first, because tea tree oil is a bit hard.
5.Honey - the great solution. How to apply it?
It's simple: make a mask and put it on your face for about 30 minutes, wash it well, then.
Not immediate effect, it might take a couple of days to reduce pimples and scars. Highly recommend it!
6. Vinegar and Salt
Small number of people know that salt and vinegar work together as home remedies for acne. Use equal amounts of salt and vinegar, and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes, before rinse your face out with cold water.
Effective Home Remedy Mixtures for Acne
- coriander juice or mint juice
- paste of fenugreek leaves
- paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder, wash it off after 30 m.
- paste of honey and cinnamon powder, wait 2-3 weeks for full effect
- make a paste of tomato and cucumber pulp in olive oil
- mix of turmeric powder with warm rose water(Let it dry before cleaning the face)
- mix turmeric powder with some mint juice( rinse it out after half an hour)
- paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder
- use cosmetic products properly;
- practice good hygiene;
- wash your face and hands frequently;
- get plenty of exercise and sleep more;
- drink a lot of water 2-3 liters daily;
- wash pillow cases regularly;
- keep your skin vitalized;
Eliminate Unhealthy Food!
Avoid the usage of:
Do not eat fried foods and fatty foods!
No harm to have a try all of these natural remedies.
Natural Home Remedies for Nerves - how to treat nervousness with rosemary.