|White Discharge , Clumpy and Creamy White Discharges|
- inadequate hygiene
- hormonal problems
- constipation and indigestion
- wounds (caused by intense itching)
- anemia, or other diseases (diabetes)
- Avoid non-vegetarian diet products such as meat, eggs, fish.
- Eat at least two bananas a day - in the morning and afternoon.
- Drink fresh juice as much as possible, or cranberry tea.
- Eat yogurt every morning.
- Avoid fatty and fried foods.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and foods rich in fiber.
In a kettle of boiling water (500 ml.) put 2 tablespoons of the above mixture of herbs. Allow it to boil for about three minutes. Then remove it from the heat and put it aside for about half an hour. Strain and drink by 80-100 ml. three times daily before meals.