|Abdominal Bloating (meteorism) – 19 Possible Causes|
Abdominal bloating is releasing of gases from the digestive system through the anus. The gas is accumulated in the digestive tract in two main ways:
First - air can enter during eating or drinking liquids
Second - during digestion are accumulated methane, hydrogen, carbon dioxide
Other causes of flatulence (meteorism)
1.Irritable bowel syndrome - it refers to the large intestine. It’s causing discomfort, bloating, gas, cramps, diarrhea, pain and constipation.
2. Be allergic to lactose - this is inability of the body, to remove the natural sugar (lactose). It is found in dairy products, yogurt and milk. Bacteria that inhabit the colon interact with undigested lactose / sugar and cause bloating and diarrhea.
3.Bakteriya Escherichia coli - is a type of bacteria that normally lives in the intestines of humans and animals. It can cause intestinal infection. The symptoms are diarrhea, abdominal pain and fever. In some severe cases may produce dehydration, and renal failure. People with weak immune systems and children are affected most.
4.Colitis - it is inflammation of the colon, but may be affected and other parts of the gastrointestinal tract, as well. Symptoms may be mild and ignored for many years. In other circumstances they may occur very quickly.
5.Gardiaza - this is an infection affecting the small intestine, caused by the bacteria Giardia. The infection is spread by contact (infected people), food or contaminated water.
6.Bad digestion - each of us has been suffering from this malaise. Usually you feel that your stomach is full and bloated (even with less food). This may cause heartburn, nausea, bloating and vomiting.
7.Cystic fibrosis - a genetic condition that can lead to serious complications. It can also cause problems in the lungs, pancreas, liver and intestine.
8.Bowel obstruction (blockage) - a blockage of the small or large intestine. Blocking prevents moving of food or liquids. It may be partial or complete.
9.Hyperventilation - a condition in which a person starts breathing faster than usual. This leads to a rapid reduction of carbon dioxide in the body. The reduced level of carbon dioxide narrows blood vessels that supply blood to the brain. The decreased blood flow leads to dizziness and tingling of the fingers.
10. Food poisoning - it is characterized by nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. It is caused by food contaminated with bacteria, viruses or parasites.
11. Sensitivity to gluten – caused by immune response to it. Gluten is a protein found in a food - wheat, barley, rye, oats. It also can be found in certain drugs and lipsticks.
12.Gallstones- they lead to deposits in the gallbladder and from there lead to problems in the digestive tract.
13.Inflamed pancreas - it causes pain and swelling in the upper abdomen.
14. Cysts in ovaries - they are located in the lower abdomen on both sides of the uterus. They can also cause problems in the stomach or gases.
15.Hiatus hernia - this occurs when the upper part of the stomach "stick" the diaphragm.
17. Crohn's disease - is a disease characterized by inflammation in digestive tract. This inflammation can lead to several complications, which can interfere with the body's ability to process food.
18. Ovarian Cancer - it may also cause swelling and flatulence.
19. Hernia - it most commonly occurs in the abdomen.
How to stop abdominal bloating?
Which foods can cause bloating?
Benefits of Treating With Folk Recipes
Natural Remedies work! Since the beginning of time, individuals have been depending on natural remedies.
It’s proved that almost every illness have a natural remedy. The most important advantages of natural remedies are:
Very easy to use with no side effects and they are prepared with no chemicals
Much milder on your body and you know exactly what ingredients are in your remedy
Natural Remedies Are Safer, Everyone Knows About The Negative Effects Of Drugs Overuse