|Treating male yeast infection in natural way|
- when this infection pass on their girlfriends/wives
- most often when having sex
- discomfort during sex
- burning sensation when passing urine
- sores on the foreskin of the genital organ
- irritation and itchiness
- white discharge (similar to a vaginal infection)
- redness and inflammation on top of the penis
- uncontrollable cravings for sweets
- constipation or diarrhea
- bad breathe
- indigestion and sexual dysfunction
- irritability, memory loss
- athletes feet
- jock itch
- prostate problems
- HIV or AIDS patients
- patients undergoing chemotherapy
- prolonged antibiotic use can destroy healthy bacteria, enabling yeast to take over and grow
- diabetes (yeast prosper on glucose). In our urine there is a high amount of glucose which is very suitable place for developing yeast infection.
- impaired immune systems (HIV, SPIN)
- mercury poisoning
- foods - avoid wheat, oats, barley and peanuts, corn and red apples
Treating Male Yeast Infections With Home Remedies
Tea tree oil – great antifungal properties.
Cranberry juice – the perfect cure for male yeast infection.
It prevents the body from bladder infection. How to use – drink it at least two times a day (for 2-3 months) until infection gone.
Coconut oil- treat the infection quickly and effectively because of the fatty acids which contains. How to use it – drink it daily, or consume a table spoon coconut oil before every meal. Apply cold coconut oil on the damaged area, as well.
Do not put pure oregano oil over the skin. Mix it with olive oil, water or coconut oil.
Lemon juice – restores the pH .pH
How to use –be careful when applying it on your skin (it’s very strong). It’s better to use raw apple vinegar – add one cup of vinegar to a warm tub and then sit there. Practice it daily for 30-40 minutes.
Honey - excellent cure for different infections.