Genital Herpes. Herbs And Natural
Remedies For Treating Genital Herpes.
Genital herpes is a viral infection that affects skin and mucous membranes of the genitals and the area around them. It is caused by two types of viruses:
This is possible during the so-called virus propagation period on the skin surface, prior to the clinical manifestations. Important from a practical point of view to know that herpes in the mouth and face can spread to the genital area of a partner during oral intercourse. In this case, the cause is often HSV-1.
- numbness of the genitals and buttocks,
- appearance of small red blisters or sores on the genitals and inside
- swollen lymph nodes in groins,thighs, also in the vagina
- it can be painful or not
- vaginal discharges in women
- muscle aches
- painful urination
- Inflammation of the urethra from viral infection, accompanied by burning pain and difficulty in urination.
- Inflammation of the anal area and anal canal, associated with pain and discharge from the rectum.
- Neuralgic pain associated with nerve damage from herpes virus.
- Spreading of rash in people with weakened immune system.
- Herpes during pregnancy - herpes infection does not affect a woman's ability to conceive. If herpes occur in the first months of pregnancy the risk of harm to the fetus is minimal, but each case must be assessed by a specialist.
- Transmission of infection to the newborn – if mother is carrier of the herpes during birth, it can lead to infection of the newborn. Therefore you should tell it to your GP.