|How to get rid of kidney
The stones are hard, crystalline mineral formations formed in the kidneys or urinary tract. They are formed when the urine volume decreases and / or there are some impurities in the urine (substances). Kidney stones are often the cause of blood in the urine or pain in the abdomen and groin.
Causes of kidney stones
The main factor for the formation of kidney stones is dehydration of the body. Most often the kidney stones contains calcium in combination with oxalate (hence, the name oxalate stones) or phosphate.
Other compounds which can also form stones are:
Stones in the kidneys may lead to urinary tract infection. Metabolic disorders or hereditary diseases may change the structure of urine and increase the risk of stone formation.
Symptoms and signs
Sometimes symptoms may be "silent" and unnoticed. Do not think that by changing the position of the body, it will relieve the pain. Sometimes it is so severe and painful that may be accompanied by nausea and vomiting or blood in the urine.
If the urinary tract is infected, you may have a fever and chills. You may experience symptoms such as dysuria, urinary urgency or pain in the groin.
How to remove kidney stones naturally?
Increase your intake of foods that are natural diuretics:
watermelon, cantaloupe, celery, grapes
These foods restore kidney function and help our body to get rid of the excess fluids.
Eat lots of green vegetables, fruits, legumes, fish and chicken. Include in your diet foods that are high in magnesium:
coffee, rice, bananas, oats, barley, soybean, linseed
The most important thing! Drink at least 2-3 liters water every day.
Moderate consumption of bananas reduces the risk of kidney cancer. They are rich in antioxidants, which eliminates free radicals.
Eat 4-6 bananas a week.
Cucumbers are a natural remedy for "cleaning" of the kidneys. Drinking juice or fresh cucumber removes toxins from the body. In combination with carrot juice it is a wonderful remedy.
Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, mix it with a glass of water and drink before each meal. This mixture softens and dissolves stones.
1.Pick 25 fig leaves. Every day in 500 ml of water boil one leaf. You should boil the mixture until it leaves 250 ml. Drink through the whole day from this mixture (in small sips) in period of 25 days. Then have rest for 25 days and repeat again until you restore to health.
2.Boil two figs in a cup. Drink the mixture every morning within 30-40 days.
How long it takes the kidney stone to pass out from the urinary tract?
Most kidney stones pass out of the urinary system within 48 hours, with sufficient fluid intake. There are several factors that indicate passing out the stone:
For example, kidney stone with size 4 mm has 80% chance of passing, while kidney stone with 5 mm have a 20% chance. Stones larger than 9-10 mm rarely pass without specific treatment.
Treatment of kidney stones with herbs
Drinking radish juice is useful for all kidney diseases. One cup of radish juice on an empty stomach (in the morning), dissolve the stones and takes them out through the urine.
It improves blood circulation and helps formation of the red blood cells, which maintains the function of the kidneys. It copes very well with high blood pressure and with the heart problems. It is advisable to mix beet juice with carrot juice (concentration 1: 4). For maximum effect, drink 1-2 cups daily.
Mix one tablespoon basil (juice from fresh leaves)with one tablespoon of honey. Drink from this mixture within 5-6 months. During this period eat 2-3 apples daily.
Dilute in a glass of water a half teaspoon of baking soda. Drink at least 3 times a day. You can also add lemon juice for faster effect.
Asparagus (old English recipe)
Consume 2 kg raw asparagus and drink about a liter and a half Coke throughout the whole day. Do not eat anything all day. If you see no result – repeat the recipe.The stones should pass out painlessly.
Apple cider vinegar
In a glass of water, mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. You will get relief after about 4 hours.
Oats and barley
Pour a handful of barley and a handful of oats into two liters of water and boil until water remains 1 liter. Strain and drink one cup 30 minutes before meal, three times a day.
The tea is effective for inflammation of the kidneys, bladder catarrh, gout and arthritis.
A tablespoon of corn hair is infused with 1/4 liter of hot water . Leave aside for 30 minutes. Drink 3 times a day of this mixture.
Do not sweet the tea!
Benefits of Treating With Folk Recipes
Natural Remedies work! Since the beginning of time, individuals have been depending on natural remedies.
It’s proved that almost every illness have a natural remedy. The most important advantages of natural remedies are:
Very easy to use with no side effects and they are prepared with no chemicals
Much milder on your body and you know exactly what ingredients are in your remedy
Natural Remedies Are Safer, Everyone Knows About The Negative Effects Of Drugs Overuse